Warp Forest Warp Forest

Overrated, I must say...

Your eyes are officially all blurred. I agree he is a good author, of some wonderful games, like Orbox B. However, the graphics wern't special and lacked style. The sound started to grate on me almost immediately (thank God, you could mute it). Also the way the author has replied to some of the comments makes it even worse(but hasn't effected my scoring). I feel because he has made a few excellent submissions people have assumed that this one is going to be great also. As the author is popular, the general gamers are going to follow the crowd and overrate this submission without realising it's true standard. As for Interaction; the gameplay was good, but not the best, slightly annoying. Very addictive, but how people can compare this with some of the greats is beyond me.

God Bless, xCrestx

GameBalance responds:

No my friend. It's a matter of your taste.

Onigirl DDR 11'th Hard! Onigirl DDR 11'th Hard!

Nice Game

Score:2521
My max combo was 38 and i got AA
I haven't found one of your games that could beat me...but this came close

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Best submission on NG!!

In my opinion, this should seriously be at the top....loving the interactivity, i was never bored...I loved this game could have played it over and over again...there was no humour but that was not why this game was stunning, loving everything about it, hope u make another game like this!

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Lovely Game

It was really great animation and gameplay, i loved it, it was kind of short though, making a full length one would make it perfect but this was excellent, bravo.